Tuesday 20 August 2013

Nokia Lumia 520 display tapping Problems and How to Reset Nokia Lumia 520

After using Samsung Android for 2 years I taught to switch back to different mobile OS as iPhone is out of my budget I taught to use Windows 8 phone then I researched and bought Nokia's budget Widnows 8 smartphone Nokia Lumia 520, and its been over 10 days I am using the smartphone and I seen hell of problems with Nokia Lumia 520. 

My Nokia Lumia 520 problems

1. My biggest problem is the Display Screen is automatically tapping atleast for 2 hours continously then I have to do a hard reset of the phone then it works fine for 30 minutes or so, and same thing repeats again.
2. If I type any message it automatically types itself keyboard doesnt work fine on my device.
3. If I open music it automatically opens its own song then plays back. 
4. Battery is draining quickly it doesnt even lost for 8 hours even if I dont use any app after I done fully charge of 100 %.
5. Phone is heating up quickly if I use any kind of app, or even if I talk continously for 20 mins or so its heating up.

Finally I can say the display touch is very bad on my Nokia Lumia 520 its causing lot of issues as it is automatic doing display tapping across all the applications I open and also on homescreen.

Everytime this happens I need to do a Reset my phone, if anything happens to you then I suggest to do a hard reset or soft reset to work normal.

How to Reset Nokia Lumia 520
1. Go to Settings -> About -> Reset Phone to do Hard reset and follow instructions carefully.
2. Press and hold Volume down key and Power button key for 15 seconds to soft reset the phone.

I am thinking to exchange the device dont will they accept it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment