Friday 19 July 2013

Sony unveils “My Xperia” Phone Tracking App rolling Globally now

Sony unveils “My Xperia” Phone Tracking App rolling Globally now - myxperia.sonymobile.com
Recently, Sony has launches and rolling “My Xperia” Remote security service on globally to 2012/13 Xperia devices Over the next few week. This application gives users to locate and protect his smartphone and personal data which may be lost and stolen .
According to Official Sony stats, This “My Xperia” remote security service in beta was launched earlier in year. but its only launched for Nordic countries, and its My Xperia Beta version works successfully in period of testing / listening / tweaking and now after that My Xperia is rolling out Globally in World wide.
-My-Xperia
As per Currently , this My Xperia Remote security Service is only use only for users of sony Xperia devices from 2012-13 and this service is signing from official sitemyxperia.sonymobile.com with your Google ID.
This My Xperia can helps to find out phone on map location, and Sound an alert to get someone’s attention –it’ll also override silent mode and wake the display, and you can lock your phone personal data like SMS and contact details and if required to erase both internal and external memory means SD card information data then you can erase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment