Tuesday 16 July 2013

Honda Launches the New Honda Activa-I Motorcycle, Honda Activa-I Specifications Review Price Mileage Colors

The new upgraded version of Honda Activa has been launched by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India the all new Honda Activa-I, which comes up with 110 cc displacement full gearless and according to company the Honda Activa-I will deliver impressive mileage, take a look below for full specifications of New Honda Activa-I. The new motorcycle will give a tough competition toHero Maestro bike with the same 110 cc power and almost same price.

Honda Activa-I 110 CC Ex Showroom Price in India(Delhi) is Rs 44200 On Road Price is Rs 48500.

(varies on location).

New Honda Activa-I 110 CC Mileage is 58-60 KMPL in cities and 60 KMPL On Highways.

Honda Activa-I 110 release date in India is End of June 2013.

Honda Activa-I 110 CC Bike Specifications Review Price Mileage

Honda Activa-I 110 CC Specifications :

  • Engine : 4 stroke engine, Air cooled
  • Displacement : 109.22 CC
  • Power : 8 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
  • Torque : 8.74 Nm at 5500 rpm
  • Start Type : Electric Start and Self Kick Start
  • Battery : Electric Start 12V / 6Ah
  • Cluth : MultiPlate Wet
  • Brake : Front, Rear Drum
  • Speedometer : Digital
  • Head Lamp : 12 v 35w/35w
  • Tail Lamp : LED
  • Wheels : Alloy
  • Tyres : Tubeless tyres
  • Tank/Fuel Capacity : 18 liters
  • Fuel Reserve Capacity : 3 liters
  • V-Matic Automatic Transmission

Honda Activa-I 110 CC Bike Other Features :

Combi Brake System
Instrumental Panel
Long Sear
Muffler

Honda Activa-I 110 CC Colors Available :

Alpha Red Metallic - This Color
Purple Metallic - This Color
Biegge Metallic - This Color
Pearl Sunbeam White - This Color

1 comment: